Kia of East Hartford – "Hearts for Hartford" Charity Contest Rules
Kia of East Hartford initiated this giving campaign to bring additional attention and resources to charities providing services around the East Hartford, CT area within a 30-mile radius. Any non-political charitable organization with a qualifying IRS 501c3 designation is eligible to participate or be considered for support as part of this program.
Kia of East Hartford initiated a program designed to support our community the way you all have supported us! Any non-political charitable organization with a qualifying IRS 501c3 designation is eligible to participate or be considered for support as part of this program.
The monthly outreach program by Kia of East Hartford will award Facebook nominated qualified charities a gift as follows:
- Check for $500.
- Logo placement and/or recognition within the website for one month.
The monthly outreach program will operate as follows:
- Charity must be nominated on the Kia of East Hartford Facebook site each month.
- Charity nominations are opened on the 1st of the month at 12:01am EST and closed on the 15th of each month at 5:00pm EST.
- Voting opens on the 16th at 12:01am EST and closes on the last day of the month at 11:59pm EST.
- A charity is limited to 1 award per 12 months.
- Kia of East Hartford will retain the right to 'approve' or disapprove' of any displays, text, writing, logos, or references to the charity that would be presented for support or placement on Kia of East Hartford associated sites or locations.
- Charity or organization must provide proof of 501c3 charity if applicable. Proof should be emailed prior to vote ending. Provide hard copy to dealer at time of award.
- Kia of East Hartford reserves the right to change or cancel this program at any time.
- Based upon votes placed in support of the nomination of Facebook.
- Vote count is based upon votes received from the 16th of the month to the last day of the month.
- Ultimate decision of monthly winners is determined by the management or staff of Kia of East Hartford, and will be approved or disapproved within 72 hours of contest's end.
- The winning organization or cause can receive payment within 5-10 business days after the close of voting.
- Once votes are tallied, the winner will be notified to set the date and time of giveaway.
Kia of East Hartford is hoping that this effort will allow a variety of groups and organizations to get recognized for their hard work and dedication to our community. We sincerely hope that all area charities will participate and reap the benefits presented within this program. Contact us at Kia of East Hartford for more information.