Our showroom is open and you can still purchase remotely. Our Service and Parts Departments are open.
KIA of East Hartford takes great pride in taking care of our customers and employees in these times of uncertainty with the Coronavirus (COVID-19). KIA of East Hartford is taking the Coronavirus and disease prevention very seriously – the dealership is consistently following the up-to-date recommendations from the Center for Disease Control (CDC) and the state.
KIA of East Hartford employees have been following all CDC and state guidelines for hand washing and social distancing. All vehicles and surfaces are regularly cleaned and disinfected between customers. The dealership is also cleaned professionally on a daily basis. We’re doing everything we can to prevent the spread of virus' like Covid-19 and the flu.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ABOUT OUR DEALERSHIP AND COVID-19
What are your current hours of operation?
Service and Parts are open 7:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday and 7:45am-2:30pm Saturday. Sales is open 10:00am-5:00pm Monday - Saturday.
Can I still bring my car in to the service department?
Yes! Please book an appointment by calling 860-291-7000 or schedule online.
Can I still purchase parts?
Yes! Call our parts department at 860-291-7000 or visit us during business hours.
Can I still test drive a vehicle?
Yes! We are open for test drives Monday-Saturday from 10:00am-5:00pm. Appointments are recommended but not required. Test drives are signed out to maintain social distancing and are not accompanied by a dealership employee. Current license and insurance are required to test drive.
How are you keeping staff and customers safe?
• We are frequently disinfecting high traffic areas and commonly touched surfaces as well as demo vehicles and work areas.
• We are having employees stay home if they show symptoms of illness or have traveled recently.
• Hand sanitizer is available throughout the dealership.
• We are asking our guests to reschedule service/sales appointments if they show symptoms of illness.
• Employees are temperature checked daily.
• Masks are required at all times while in the dealership.
• Plexiglas barriers have been installed at all sales and service desks.
If you have any further questions, please feel free to contact us.