From what to do at the end of your lease, to how to purchase available service plans when your new vehicle warranty coverage comes to an end - all the information and resources you're looking for can be found here:
Are you wondering what happens at the end of my lease? At Kia of East Hartford, we want to educate our customers and help them understand their End of Lease options well before the final few months.
Here are your options:
- Choose a new vehicle
- Buy out your current vehicle
- Turn in your vehicle
Whether you purchase or lease again, your new car awaits. Get into a fantastic new vehicle by following the points below.
- Go to our 2016 Dealer Showroom to find and explore your next vehicle!
- Schedule a test drive with our Lease Termination team!
- Go to our New Specials page and check out what 2016 offers are available!
When you lease an eligible vehicle:
- You benefit from a low down payment
- You get to drive a new vehicle more often
- And you don't have to worry about resale or trade-in hassles
How leasing works:
- When you buy a car using traditional financing, monthly payments are based on the whole value of the vehicle plus interest
- When you lease a car, your payments are based on the portion of the vehicle you expect to use (plus interest) over the lease term
- Lease terms are usually 36-48 months
Leasing fine points:
When you lease a vehicle you do not own the vehicle and therefore it is likely to have certain restrictions. For example:
- You may be obligated to fulfill certain maintenance requirement.
- There may be restrictions on the miles you can drive
- And at the end of your lease term when you return the car, you may be charged for any excessive wear and tear
When you purchase finance a new vehicle from Kia of East Hartford:
- You have the freedom to drive your vehicle for more than just a few years
- You don't have to worry about the penalties of a lease (i.e. excess wear and extra mileage charges)
- You can customize your vehicle and alter its appearance
- You own your vehicle at the end of your contract term
- You have the flexibility to sell or trade in your vehicle at any time during your contract term
- And since your payments can be spread over a longer period of time, you can make lower monthly payments than you would if you had chosen to lease
Kia of East Hartford located at 540 Connecticut Boulevard in East Hartford, CT is your Local Kia Lease Information Center.
Do you want to finance your new vehicle? Kia of East Hartford’s auto finance team has the answers to help you find an affordable low interest car loan in the Hartford area. We offer great rates on all new car financing and used car financing! Are you trying to fix your bad credit? We work with a group of auto finance lenders and banks to find the right car loan, auto lease, or auto finance solution. You can get started today just by filling out our auto finance application.
Our dealership's staff at Kia of East Hartford would like to say thank you for visiting our East Hartford dealership. Feel free to contact us at (860) 291-7000. Or you can visit us in person at 540 Connecticut Boulevard, East Hartford, CT 06108 where we look forward to meeting all of your automotive needs.