Lease Return Center at Kia of East Hartford
Stay Informed About Your Kia Lease Options
If you have leased a Kia at Kia of East Hartford, you may be wondering what happens at the end of your lease period. At Kia of East Hartford, we are here to educate drivers and help you understand your End of Lease options well before the final few months of your lease agreement. Continue reading to discover what to do at the end of your lease, and review the major differences between leasing and buying or financing a vehicle.
Your End of Lease Options
When your lease agreement terms come to an end, you have a number of options, including:
- Choose a new vehicle to lease
- Buy out your current vehicle
- Turn in your vehicle
- Turn in your lease and purchase a car
Whether you purchase or buy out your leased vehicle or decide to lease a different vehicle, your new car awaits! Get into a fantastic new vehicle by following the points below.
- Visit our dealership showroom to find your next vehicle
- Schedule a test drive with our Lease Termination team
- Shop our New Specials page and check out what current offers are available
- Browse our online inventory of new Kia and pre-owned vehicles
How Leasing Works
If you lease an eligible vehicle at Kia of East Hartford, you not only benefit from a low down payment and monthly payment, but you also get to drive a new vehicle more often and do not have to worry about selling or trading in your vehicle when you want to drive something new.
When you purchase a car using traditional financing, monthly payments are based on the total value of the vehicle plus interest. In contrast, when you lease a car, your payments are based on the portion of the vehicle you expect to use (plus interest) over the lease term, which is typically 36-48 months.
Leasing Points to Consider
When you lease a vehicle, you do not own the vehicle, nor are you purchasing the vehicle; therefore, you will likely have certain restrictions. For example, you may be obligated to fulfill certain maintenance requirements, and there will be per-year mileage restrictions written into your lease agreement. At the end of your lease term, you may be charged for any excessive wear and tear if you return the car in a condition that is not inline with its age and mileage.
Buying vs. Leasing
Now, lets review how buying or financing a new Kia is different than leasing a Kia at Kia of East Hartford.
When you purchase or finance a car:
- You have the freedom to drive your vehicle for more than just a few years
- You don't have to worry about penalties of a lease, like excess wear and extra mileage charges
- You can customize your vehicle and alter its appearance
- You own your vehicle at the end of your contract term
- You have the flexibility to sell or trade in your vehicle at any time during your contract term
Visit Kia of East Hartford to Explore Your Lease Options
Kia of East Hartford proudly serves drivers near Hartford and Manchester, CT with new Kia leasing and financing options. To explore your lease options for a new Kia Soul, Sorento or Optima, or learn more about what to do as your lease period comes to an end, contact Kia of East Hartford or visit us in East Hartford, CT.